Prue is located on the western side of South America. The city with the highest mountains, have over 12 heritage sites as a lot of ancient history and have a mythical history. The part of the Amazon rainforest is in Peru. The language that is spoken in is Spanish, you may hear people speak English but that isn’t popular. Now the culture. The culture in Peru is Peruvian Culture.
The Peruvian culture
Peru has a long and rich history. The culture it more than 1000 years of history. This culture has ancient dances, traditions, food, and culture is a mix of Hispanic and native traditions
- They dance different dance like the Supaypa was in tusuq (dance of the scissors), Huayno (it is very popular in the highlands and Ande), tondero, wititi. This is the way they express their feelings and their culture. The wititi dance means when young people are beginning their adult life.
- The dance of the scissors this dance shows spiritual respect to the spirts. This also tells very folklore for the people in Peru. This dance can hold on for hours and hours without stopping. There are over 300 different types of dances they can dance from
- The Peruvian grow almost 3000 different potatoes
- Spanish isn’t the only language that is spoken, most of the people speak also native language also
- Peru isn’t just about its culture it is also about the views like the high mountains, the beaches, and the jungles
- Their dress code is according to the Japanese, Chinese and the African culture or the colors or patterns
- Every month of the year there is a different festival happing to celebrate a different type of believing they are having.
- Sometimes their dressing and dances are telling a story of the way they are dancing
So, if you love your cultures then you must see the Peruvians, they have always energy. Maybe they will share some other things with you about their culture. Peru is also nice to visit because of its high mountain, beaches, jungles. If you visit a specific time of a month you get to see one of their festivals. You can also learn their language, dances and their way of living. To dress like them or the festivals. Learn about their traditions and what they believe in and what they do survive.…